The Harbus Foundation is the nation’s only foundation run by MBA students.
Created by the Harbus News Corporation at Harvard Business School, the Harbus Foundation supports projects related to education, literacy, and journalism serving the Boston metropolitan area.
|• Charter schools|
• After-school programs
• Adult education
• College/job prep
• Adult literacy
• ESL programs
• Library development
|• Arts/media awareness|
• Student-produced publications
We pursue social change through a two-part mission.
Generate positive social impact in the Boston community.
- donate time, expertise and money to excellent local organizations
- leverage the HBS brand to raise awareness of community needs
- increase access to resources at HBS and Harvard University
Promote student involvement in social enterprise.
- educate HBS students on current issues in philanthropy and non-profit management
- increase philanthropic activity within the HBS community
- inspire a lifelong commitment to the social sector