The Harbus Foundation is composed of Harvard Business School students committed to supporting Boston-area nonprofit organizations.
We pursue social change in the areas of education, literacy, and journalism through a two-part mission:
Generate positive social impact in the Boston community.
- donate time, expertise and money to excellent local organizations
- leverage the HBS brand to raise awareness of community needs
- increase access to resources at HBS and Harvard University
Promote student involvement in social enterprise.
- educate HBS students on current issues in philanthropy and non-profit management
- increase philanthropic activity within the HBS community
- inspire a lifelong commitment to the social sector